Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
--Acts 17:11--

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January 29, 2014--Grace

Once again, my sinuses are sludge-filled. My ears are roaring, and I cannot seem to think through two sentences at once. I have taken medicine to alleviate the symptoms. I give sincere thanks for the medicine, but the side effects make it hard to function.

I lay on my bed and prayed for our country.

I did review my memory verses as best I could, but I can't hold onto anything new.

I can't focus on the passage before me to make it worth trying to read the Bible at this point. Maybe after the meds have cleared my system some.

For now, I am lying down with a cold wash cloth over my face trying not to be sick at my stomach and working on keeping the room from spinning.

These days happen. There is grace.

If you are reading the Bible through with me by reading 3 chapters a day. Keep reading. I'll catch up.

Blessings,
Jerri

No comments:

Post a Comment