Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.
--Acts 17:11--

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prayers in my Absence

I know I committed to daily reading and writing, but I am having oral surgery this week and am told to expect a week or two of recovery time. In the meantime, will you pray?

Due to the nature of this surgery, my sinus cavity is at risk of perforating again. To prevent this, I need:
--perfect outcome tomorrow
--no sneezing, sniffling, or needing to blow my nose for three or four weeks

I also need to heal so I can be Mom again.

Would you pray for me for these things?

Thank you.

I'll see you on the other side of this.

Y'all be blessed and know, God loves you deep and wide, deep and wide.

No comments:

Post a Comment